Articles today in the credit union trade publications provide good news for marketers! Auto lending is still strong, along with home equity loans, for the start of 2015. It is a good time to look at your first quarter marketing plans.
According to CUNA News Now, “low auto-loan delinquency rates and high demand for new and used cars have credit union executives thinking that autos will offer the most opportunities for gains in loan growth next year, according to a recent survey by TransUnion. Of the 142 credit union executives polled, 46% picked auto loans as the top growth opportunity over the next 12 months, while only 22% of executives chose mortgage loan growth as the best opportunity.”
With this information, partnering with Synergent on a member data-mined direct mail campaign allows your credit union to:
- Target certain members by age, zip code, membership status, current products and services used and much more!
- Personalize marketing messages with member’s name
- Create a responsive design via email targeted to member’s needs
- Promote competitive rate offerings to current members
- Offer seasonal or holiday specials on auto lending
- Better understand member’s needs through data
- Easy to track results with a 800 number or personalized URL