As the very first month of 2014 approaches its end, the same may be true to resolutions that had been optimistically set just a few short weeks ago. And while some resolutions from credit union professionals can verge on the humorous, some Synergent staff members took a more reflective look at how they hope to serve credit unions in 2014:
AVP for Corporate Information Systems
- From a CIS perspective, we are rolling out technologies to enable a more mobile workforce with tools that can enable better efficiency in serving credit unions.
- We have also created a resilient data center architecture, which can recover more quickly in the event of a disaster.
Data Mining Specialist
- Encourage credit unions to take advantage of our latest data mining offering: custom, one-on-one consulting. The credit union decides what will be on the agenda, and I help guide them to achieve their goal.
- Continue to offer helpful ‘how to’ topics with our fast fact webinars.
- Stay up to date on current credit union reporting needs in order to provide the most beneficial training sessions.
Direct Marketing Service Representative
- Help credit unions leverage existing content and brand
- Repeat successful creative/campaigns
- Bring a focus to email marketing
- Analyze/dissect previous year’s campaign performance, make adjustments
- Continue to refine data/targets
Whatever your resolutions may be (or were as the case may be), we hope your 2014 is off to a spectacular start!