CardHub is a next-generation digital platform that provides cardholders the ability to digitally manage their cards and see spending trends through a single web or mobile banking app.
Great digital experiences drive cardholder activity. Putting the power to do more instantly in the hands of members increases card usage. With digital wallet spend projected to grow by 83% by 2025 (Source: The Financial Brand), this is a trend that is here to stay. Gain top-of-wallet and first app status with CardHub.
Offered through our partnership with Fiserv, CardHub is the next-generation digital experience that enables cardholders to manage their cards and visualize spending trends using their smartphone or other connected device. Drive card acquisition, usage, and growth by offering this single unified platform. While CardHub offers significant benefit and convenience to members, fostering member loyalty while lowering fraud and service costs is a considerable advantage for credit unions.
“For customers who used previous tools like CardValet or Travel Notice, these features, along with others, have been wrapped into one convenient platform with the release of CardHub,” explained Karen Martin, Product Owner – Payments. “These functions are packaged with robust card management tools that cardholders and credit unions both benefit from significantly.”
How It Works
Using CardHub gives members the power to accomplish numerous activities in one place, whether this is accessed through a smartphone app or through digital banking on another connected device. They are empowered to:
- Easily use cards in digital or mobile wallets, online stores, and card-on-file subscriptions
- Track and visualize spending to see where and how their card is being used: in-person, online, in-app, or in card-on-file purchases
- Manage travel plans
- Report lost/stolen cards
- Access self-service options, including card controls and alerts, 24/7/365
- Travel notifications
Secure cloud delivery ensures quick launch and easy maintenance. The capabilities of CardHub span the entire cardholder lifecycle: obtaining a card quickly, easily using it, visualizing spending, managing their account on the go, and engaging in real-time.
- Top-of-Wallet/First App: By conveniently and easily accessing cards in one place, this promotes activation and top-of-wallet status for in-person, online, in-app, and card-on-file transactions.
- Build Loyalty: Connect with cardholders anytime, anywhere.
- Cut Costs: Lower costs for card issuance and reduced support needs with significant self-service options.
- Clear Reporting: Easily visualize card preferences and spending trends.
Contact us today to learn more about CardHub!