Payment & Fraud Consulting
In the ever-evolving, fast-moving world of payments, having a partner who can help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends is a competitive advantage. A credit union’s payment offerings and customer protection services are a key differentiator to get new members in the door, as well as a retention tool. This area also can be the largest income generator for a credit union beyond interest income.
Credit unions who partner with Synergent have access to Payments and Fraud consulting services that help them maximize payment strategies and be proactive in protecting members from financial fraud.
Consultative services offered include:
- Review of the payments landscape at large
- Educate on disruptors and emerging financial technologies
- Product portfolio assessment
- Member engagement audit
- Custom ROI documentation for value-added services
- Review of current fraud trends
- Fraud mitigation solutions and strategy recommendations
Credit union partners who wish to schedule a consultation can contact their dedicated Account Relationship Manager or email ARM@synergentcorp.com.