Product Development is always an evolving journey that we are pleased to continue to share with you, our credit union partners. Ensuring you stay informed about new products and services is one of our top priorities.
Earlier this year, our team shared a roadmap outlining our product plan for 2022. Last week, we presented a quarterly update via a 60-minute webinar. This review covered what was delivered from the Product Roadmap during Q4 of 2021 and what we will be focusing on in the months ahead.
The Product Development team presented on the following topics:
- Digital Banking | Jeff Will, AVP – Product Development
- Technology | Amy Keaten, Product Owner – Technology
- Payments | Karen Martin, Product Owner – Payments
- Marketing | Doug MacDonald, Vice President – Marketing Services
- My Synergent & Salesforce | Bruce Mills, Product Owner – Salesforce, and Pat Mileski, Product Analyst
If you missed the webinar, you still can view the recorded presentation through My Synergent. Once you have logged in, it can be found in the Roadmap drop-down menu.
“It was great to provide credit unions with an update about products, services, and features that have been added by Synergent recently, and to provide an outline of what lies ahead,” said Jeff Will, AVP – Product Development. “Engaging through the Q&A and hearing directly from our credit union community is why Synergent continues to have an advantage in the marketplace. This uniquely benefits our credit union partners.”