Desktop Support Specialist
Our Corporate Information Systems team is in need of a qualified, ambitious, and positive self-starter for a technical role in supporting and training internal staff. This position includes desktop hardware and software maintenance, as well as coordinating third-party repairs while serving as backup for quote preparation and purchasing hardware/software at the AVP of CIS’ direction. Administration and support of our virtualized end user computing environment is also required as part of this role. Some after-hours support is required for routine virtual desktop maintenance and in the event of emergencies.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum A+ certification, VMware certifications, or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills and be able to quickly understand complex environments.
- Hands-on experience with repair, upgrade, and mass deployment of computer systems and peripherals.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (All recent Windows Desktop versions).
- VMware Horizon View experience preferred.
- Travel required to client sites as necessary.
Candidates will have demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills. Must possess a high degree of communication and organizational skills, and have hands on install/upgrade/repair experience.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!